• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just putting it out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
69 sport satellite no engine or trans want to trade with lots of new parts:
1. 8.75 741 rearend used and working fine
2. 8.75 742 housing used bare metal ready for paint
3. 69 roadrunner grille very nice with bezels original
4.original sport satellite fender emblems nice
5. 69 440 magnum needs work in very good shape though turns over
6. msd 6al new 40th anniversary
7. tci superstreet fighter trans new
8. tsi torque converter 2800-3200 stall new
9. msd pro billet distributor new and blaster2 coil
10. msd plug wires new
11. melling oil pump and driveshaft new
12.fel pro gaskets rebuild new
13. painless battery cables new
14. battery new
15. fuel lines
16. mtt valve cover used
17. mr gasket thermostat new
18. edelbrock water pump new
19. breathers, fuel filter, mopar as cast valve covers,and mopar perf. air cleaner,oil dipstick,flexplate,trans dipstick all new
20.motive gears 3.7.3 ratio for the 741 new
other little odds and ends to!
21. radiator new
22. holley 770 cfm new
23. denso starter new
24.arp bolts all new
only wanting to trade because i lost my job,the car needs quarters,trunk floor interior is pretty damn nice, car has fender tag alpine white,with b7 interior,originally 318,8,25 rear end, I would only trade it for a a 68-70 satellite that needs no body work,or a 68 through 70 cornet that needs no body work,also has to have at least 8.75 rear end, 68-70 runner, or any of those with rebuilt 440 engine and good trans needing body work one or the other, including the car there is over 7k in stuff here, just putting it out here.
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/bensroadrunner/PICT0003-2-1.jpg
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/bensroadrunner/PICT0006-1-1.jpg

Not for sale trade only!!! rust is surface mostly,inspected by my body guy,clean title!!

Last edited:
What made you decide you want to trade it, you seemed very excited about it a month ago.

I still am and love it along with a handful of other mopars,more just curious to see if I get any real offers for any of this,even though I may turn them down because I am attached to the car already,Like I said just puttin it out there,wouldnt mind finding one in better shape body wise i am pretty sure i can do the mechanical work its the body that scares the hell out of me. Like I said probably wouldnt even trade it.

awwww well thank's for getting my hopes up,I was going to trade my Hemi Roadrunner ;)

Deal!! unless it was in a fire seeing as how thats the only way i would imagine this kinda trade would happen,I also dont care about matching # cars would be cool but not essential,just puttin it out there,if I were to trade...

Alright im gonna put this out here again,have new amd lower quarters trunk floor and some window patch panels to throw in now for sale or trade $7,000 o.b.o the car and parts are worth way more $ than what I am asking,I need less of a project for my first project,once again interior is really nice and if you parted the car you could easily make over a $1500 on the interior alone.

Last edited:
willing to trade everything listed above with new AMD quarters,trunk floor inner/outer wheelhouses, new trunk gutters,and window patches for a good driver condition 66 coronet 500,67 coronet rt, 67,68,69,70 satellite,or 68 69,70 roadrunner,dont care about numbers the more cubes the better, and if you want some cash I could throw you some.

I've seen this car and its a really solid project and has a really really nice B7 interior. This car is solid and hes asking a really fair price for everything that he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back