• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just saying hello!

Hemi 4sp

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to say hi to all the mopar people on this great site!, been on for awhile and just registered today! Happy New Year to everyone. Here are a couple pics of my B body!

blackberry_curve_pics_054.jpgblackberry_curve_pics_020.jpg

That's a hot car! The orange does it for me! Welcome!
Tony

Thank you guys! anyone ever in NY and want to take it for a blast, let me know!

Chris

hi and welcome to the site ,love them 70's keep on posting we love car **** here esp. 70 RR's GTX's and Sat.'s:headbang:

Welcome aboard ... sweet ride

Beautiful car, I'm restoring a 70 HEMI Charger. What part of NY, I'm from orange county.

Hey Hemi Happy New Year, and good luck with your 70 Hemi Charger! I am nassau county , LI... originally from Lake George NY.

I work in Manhattan, alot of my co-workers come from Long Island. Did you buy the car as is or did you restore it?

The body was like that, I did the engine, trans, and interior.......I enjoy working on it, and especially driving it! LOL

Must be a blast to drive, can't wait to drive mine! Maybe we get together when mines done.

Yea, that would be awesome! Good luck with everything, if you need any help let me know!

Chris

Hemi 4spd damn I'm jealous.... Welcome to FBBO, you'll fit right in here

Auto Transport Service
Back