• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Registered

Steve 66 70

Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Hey there - I just registered. My name is Steve. I have a 70 Charger RT that I've owned for 42 years and I just purchased a 66 Belvedere II a couple of weeks ago for a new project. The Belvedere is still sitting in the car trailer. Can't wait to get started on it.

Charger.jpg

Belvedere.jpg

Welcome from CT. Sharp Charger! How's the condition of the Belvedere's sheet metal?

Two great B-Bodies!! Like the Belvedere's black California plates. You could call it Ralf :rolleyes: . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Nice cars!

Welcome from CT. Sharp Charger! How's the condition of the Belvedere's sheet metal?
ZERO rust - California car. It's an untouched survivor. The original gold paint is on it. No cracks on the dash pad or the steering wheel. This thing is pristine. I bought it from the grandson of the original owners. 273, 904 auto, 8.25 open rear end. It's a blank canvas.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Gotta love the blank canvas potential!

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Steve. Your Charger looks great! Good luck on your Belvedere project, and thanks for the pictures.

Welcome from Alabama, a great Charger and a rust free 66, you can't beat that pair.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
cool 70 Charger

make sure to check out the
Racers Hangout & the Resto-Mod & Pro-Touring forums too

A very welcome addition to the family around here :thumbsup:
Greetings from NY!

Auto Transport Service
Back