• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just waking up drinking coffee, what you doing?

My morning coffee was crisp yesterday. It's a Canadian thing. :)
chocolate-and-candy-coffee-crisp.jpg

6:23 here....working on my coffee, thinking of grub, I have an easy day - need to go in for the level 1 first aid refresher course, so working but not really working today!

Well Mopar Tim will be pulling in in a few hours here, need a lot more coffee for sure!

Waiting for my wife to be ready to leave for Crusin the Coast...
I've been up since 4. Plan was to leave at 5...it's 5:18...

Freaking dog woke me at 1 and been up since. Think the plan for today is drop off the truck he is hauling then going to that show or I should say swap meet at Hershey afterwards.

I start my mornings at 0600 and stumble to the barn half asleep.

Feed all the cows and in for a quick breakfast then off to work at machine shop for 0800 to have a morning cup of coffee while I organize my days plans.
Re-energize at 1100 with another cup of coffee.
1430 hrs Have a huge bladder buster (xl) Canadian double double from the local Tim Hortons with a bagel and cream cheese (lunch) and have a break with the boss.
Run home for 1630 have my daily can of pepsi with my father (lives next door on farm) and snack with the kids.
1700 hrs off to the barn to do the last milking of cows for the day.
1900 supper with family.
Depending on season it's a coffee and out to the field or do some deep couch sitting.
Dark everything on the farm gets shut down and repeat next day

I have been doing the wonderful task of painting the walls and ceilings of prison cells since 5 .30 am. I am just having a blast!

3:00 pst & still drinking coffee, like my 4th cup today

Arubica whole beans, fresh ground
thick, rich & strong
'that you can stand a horse-shoe up in it'
(like Lisa use to say)

I start my mornings at 0600 and stumble to the barn half asleep.

Feed all the cows and in for a quick breakfast then off to work at machine shop for 0800 to have a morning cup of coffee while I organize my days plans.
Re-energize at 1100 with another cup of coffee.
1430 hrs Have a huge bladder buster (xl) Canadian double double from the local Tim Hortons with a bagel and cream cheese (lunch) and have a break with the boss.
Run home for 1630 have my daily can of pepsi with my father (lives next door on farm) and snack with the kids.
1700 hrs off to the barn to do the last milking of cows for the day.
1900 supper with family.
Depending on season it's a coffee and out to the field or do some deep couch sitting.
Dark everything on the farm gets shut down and repeat next day
What kind of car is in your avatar??

Life is good here this AM. We did a bit of Hershey yesterday found some parts, friend from Cali is in, and a pot of Steves Antigua is brewing!
tenor[1].gif

Sitting on the glider, at sunup, reading a mystery novel, and throwing a ball for the kids. No Bailey's this morning, ran out, family and friends visiting for the weekend.
What time does rite-aid open?

20191013_064833.jpg

Facing reality and back to "the grind" tomorrow. After a week of Cruisin the Coast, thinking like a teenager again, wondering if I will catch a red light and have a little 1st, 2nd gear sprint vs one of the other cruisers....Having people ask questions and compliment our cars.
I wouldn't trade that week every year for anything, including the Aero Warrior meet, which unfortunately was scheduled the last 3 days of CtC.

Sounds like a good time. Tim came in from Cali and we did three days at Hershey, man is that place big!

Auto Transport Service
Back