• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just waking up drinking coffee, what you doing?

Just make sure it isn't unleaded.
decaf.JPG

I just want to throw this out there. I have owned the winner of this test and can verify it makes great coffee and keeps it warm and tasting just brewed a long time. Especially, if you pre-heat the carafe.

First cu going down, sunny and cold here today!

68*f 1:31 pm pst on my 2nd cup (of a '2 cup' coffee cup)
sitting at the "puter" reviewing FBBO

dam bud just got up eyes watery and tried to read this I thought said you where on the pot trying to read this had to clear my eyes and put some reading ,had the laugh of the :thumbsup:

havent even had my cup of coffee , bye off for another 12

dam bud just got up eyes watery and tried to read this I thought said you where on the pot trying to read this had to clear my eyes and put some reading ,had the laugh of the :thumbsup:
:rofl:

Second cup here just a cold miserable rainy day in PA!

On my 2nd. COLD for Southern Nevada this morning 30* and windy.Had to turn the heater on.

I hate coffee....and tea. There are people in this country who would consider making me leave this fine nation for the second one!! Don't like tea????…..how very un-British!!

LOL the wife is the tea drinker in this house. Not really for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back