• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just waking up drinking coffee, what you doing?

Nice....make sure you get to the Uffizi Gallery also. :thumbsup:

Having done a few chores before work....enjoying a nice cup of Moccona.

20190925_093517.jpg

Does Baileys and coffee count?
Not familiar with "Baileys " but I am starting to think I should become more of a coffee connoisseur. I just drink it if kinda smells and kinda looks like coffee.

Yes the Swinger is mine and the Coronet is my sons car. We are trying to get it far enough along so he can race it at the local IHRA track at 13 and then him driving at 16.

Rani, Baileys is an irish cream liqueur. Great as a coffee creamer!
To tell the truth i don't really buy Baileys. It's usually about twenty bucks for 750ml, i get Duggans from RiteAid or Kirkland from costco. Just as good in coffee, not quite as good over ice but still good, and fifteen bucks for 1.750 ml, more than twice as much for 75% money.

I used to enjoy Kemper's Bavarian Cream instead of Bailey's in my coffee...but it seems to have left the market.
Kemper%27s+Bavarian+Cream+Ad+1984.jpg

So who drinks coffee in the evenings ?
I do sometimes especially while playing cards
or when I get together with family & friends

not just be one of the drunks :poke:

doesn't keep me awake

must be immune to caffeine now :carrot:

best in this cup

sorry for the crappy photos,
it's a F-22 cup

Budnicks f-22 cup Mark-ski #1.JPG

Morning all fist cup of the day! Hawaiian Chocolate Macadamia nut. Good stuff

Bailey's and coffee on the back porch before sunup, throwing a rubber ball for the girlfriend's dog, who loves me.

20190531_165410.jpg

Nice way to wake up for sure. Mine wont bring it back plays the chase me game.

Auto Transport Service
Back