• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just when you thought eating Tide pods was dumb

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Now this....

https://www.insideedition.com/shiggy-challenge-how-viral-dance-craze-presents-serious-danger-45192

exes9.jpg

Even with all the protective gear,and pats on the heads that we gave our snowflake children, they can still find a way to be stupid! They just had to raise the bar!

I freakin love this!
(I find stupidity very entertaining)

This is natural selection at work. The herd will be thinned in ways we never could have conceived. The globalists, who want to reduce the worlds population, must be behind this. LOL. Remember the fad a few years back where kids from this generation were lying on the double yellow lines in the street while traffic was whizzing by in both directions and doing it at night also? Stupid is as Stupid does; (whatever that line was from Forest Gump). I know we did some dumb things ourselves, but I don't think any generation prior to this one ever did something THAT stupid and then publicized it on a video to prove it. I'd like to see the insurance claim denial resulting from damages the car caused hitting something or someone "Beam me up Scotty, there is precious little intelligent life down here!" :screwy:

I did some dumb things in my youth but it never included getting out from the friggin driver's seat of a moving car or have some one on the hood. A person with half a brain should see that could have a bad ending like mowing down some children aside from crashing into whatever. These **** for brains only look incredibly disturbed; lack of mental development. If they make it through hope they don't reproduce.

Idiots,..... But what do we expect when we, as a society, coddle our kids instead of teaching them to have some common sense!?!

I'd love to see a Toyota's gas pedal decide to go into action while this happens. I'd be laughin my *** of at them!

Wow ....... no words for this... unbelievable...so, for the few, we saw fall, it must of been a chore for the camera operating idiot, to , jump over the console and come to a stop. And, only to what, try it again.

The things people do for attention. Muscle car guys probably won't understand:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I noted that there were several hot young ladies in the video.

Don't know what that means, though I do like the hot babes dancing. I do not like road rash on a girl's behind however.

All about attention whoring. Gotta be the center of attention, every one of them.
A natural extension of the "precious snowflake" approach.
To be honest, the gene pool could use some natural selection...
CHARLES_DARWIN_APPROVES.jpg

Why aren't they doing this at 60 MPH? Because they're idiots and don't know how to have REAL fun!

Perfectly done, except the front wheel has not rotated. Oops.

Why are the pretty girls doing this, fake or real?

Perfectly done, except the front wheel has not rotated. Oops.

Why are the pretty girls doing this, fake or real?
Good point about the wheel. Also, why is there no shadow of her own car but everything else has a long, tall shadow? Hers is a little too dark and finelined, as well.
I guess some people are too angry to accept that it's faked. (X)

Auto Transport Service
Back