• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just wondering...

If a period street machine was what the owner was going for, then I guess it's ok....just put "correct" diameter 15" mags & tires on it.

I agree. To me, flames look good on street rods & older cars, but not so much on cars above the late 50's

maxresdefault.jpg

X2!!!!!!!

It reminds me of a camaro. Real childish. To me charger s are supposed to be sleak a gentleman's muscle car not an attention getting until it's unleashed.

I would take it in a heartbeat, drive it for awhile, then get a pile of sand paper for a repaint.

A buddy,sends me the pic,reminiscing from back in the day...
Short story ... late 70's Bronx NY. There was a guy that owned the same car, & was a very tough competitor...the car always stood out in the crowd & the cops new him well....I had my 1971 Dodge charger R/T & was going to take a go at him at Octhard Beach ...But I ever did.... his car was stolen from his driveway & found months later only a shell....

style of the lix are not my taste, way to much field before opening into the lix, and lix are a bit fat.....and the pipes should be non chrome, tucked farther in and would look a lot better....my bible would prefer all buhlack....as a previous poster alluded.....Chargers are very elegant lines(love the 69 hemi 500)....a Hot Rod that can knob w wine & cheesers, not advertising the store is better.....it is a Nice Charger.....resonation of the lakes must be kil'r w/ windows open @ cruise. The wheel style i like, but, yeah whats up w the off sets? Is this Your car Pop's? Its a Charger, how could it not be Nice?.....jim

style of the lix are not my taste, way to much field before opening into the lix, and lix are a bit fat.....and the pipes should be non chrome, tucked farther in and would look a lot better....my bible would prefer all buhlack....as a previous poster alluded.....Chargers are very elegant lines(love the 69 hemi 500)....a Hot Rod that can knob w wine & cheesers, not advertising the store is better.....it is a Nice Charger.....resonation of the lakes must be kil'r w/ windows open @ cruise. The wheel style i like, but, yeah whats up w the off sets? Is this Your car Pop's? Its a Charger, how could it not be Nice?.....jim

No......I had a 1971 charger, There was a guy Named Joel, he lived in the Bronx NY, he had a 1971 Chevy Chevelle 454 Black with Fames on the Hood & his brother Had the Charger......Both very fast cars in the day....

Very, Hot wheels , I would have liked when I was a kid and run it down the loop de loop:)

Auto Transport Service
Back