• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keisler SS700 Video

watermelon

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
New vid of Keisler ss700 5-speed transmission:

[video=youtube;xTtyHclU9FM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTtyHclU9FM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I still want one of these. I guess one person has got theirs installed.

Who has theirs installed? Promises excuses and delays from Passon and Keisler.

That's great for that guy in the vette what about mopars? lmao I need an auto 5 speed that will transfer to a manual with out a clutch like my bmw now that would be bad ***. hmm wonder if that bimmer trans would bolt up?

Well hello. Who has a Passon 5 or Keisler SS70 installed. All hype bullshit. No delivery. I saw Shafi apologizing on some tv show about a clutch in a Charger. We need someone with Vision to bring this stuff to Market. Like John Herlitz did in 70 and 71. Until it is ready, keep your mouth shut. Under promise, over deliver.

I have talked to kiesler about the ss700 for my 70 RR. The shifter will move over to the center of the tunnel so you don't need four speed hump installed. But until I see one in a mopar I have concerns.

I've got an early TKO. It has 2-3 shift problems at high rpm. Let someone else be the pioneer this time. This stuff has to be on the market for at least a year and shook-down by the brave before I will buy again.

Still got to have a clutch, to get going then you can shift with out it. When are they going to catch up to the rest? Why can't there be an clutch less automatic that can be used like a manual?

Auto Transport Service
Back