• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Laser Cut Framerail Connectors?

Satellite65

Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
I heard that US Car Tool was going to release framerail connectors for early B's sometime after the new year.

Any word on these?

Tried to call at least three times. They don't seem to want to be bothered answering the phone.

A pair of those would be SWEET! I would NOT have to cut the floor on the Sport Fury,I hope. I guess there would still be a question of structural rigidity,taking the floor out of the stiffness equation;it not being connected to the rails. Unless...these are still meant to be welded to the floor?

More info,please,when it comes around!

62-65 B Body laser cut frame rail connectors.

John from US Car Tool sent me a prototype pair of connectors for my 63 Fury (I'm 25 miles from him). I agreed to assist with test fit of the prototypes and after testing they will soon be available after he receives input from the test fit.

FYI.. I have an AMD floorpan in the car.

frame connecters

let me know, i'm interested.

Care to share with the rest of us? I'm somewhat interested. (I only started the thread. lol)

Looking for some

I'm in the market for a set for my 330 wagon now that the big motor is going in!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back