• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last car show of the season

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Our every-other-Thursday in the Bass Pro parking lot at Gillette Stadium has come to a close. Below are some cars that interested me this afternoon....

IMG_20181025_153856055_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181025_154119556_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181025_154241350_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181025_154511358.jpg
IMG_20181025_154537167.jpg
IMG_20181025_154637245.jpg
IMG_20181025_154637245.jpg

Cool cars.. Love the Mini though.. and Those Mopars too....

I remember my Dad had a 57 Pontiac like the yellow one when I was a kid. His was grey and white. He didn't have it very long, and I was probably 9 or 10. But I always thought it was one of the coolest cars he ever had.

Thanks for sharing!

There's a half a dozen local shows around here but if it's not going to warm up or clear up, I probably won't be going.

Thanks for the pics RC!

Looks like we're getting rain in the Mid Atlantic, again.

Obviously I liked the Mopars, but also really like the Mini.

What was the one that looked like an airplane on the inside? The owner of that one put a TON of work into that!!! Kind of cool and unique!!

Obviously I liked the Mopars, but also really like the Mini.

What was the one that looked like an airplane on the inside? The owner of that one put a TON of work into that!!! Kind of cool and unique!!

The mini is pretty cool & must really scream with that little V-Tech engine. I've talked to him before. He's owned it for a few years & he bought it like that. If it ever came up for sale, I'd consider it.

The airplane thing is actually a helicopter body put on top of a GM SUV chassis with some old time hood, grille & front fenders. Lots of creativity, that's for sure.

Last edited:
The mini is pretty cool & must really scream with that little V-Tech engine. I've talked to him before. He's owned it for a few years & he bought it like that. If it ever came up for sale, I'd consider it.

The airplane thing is actually a helicopter body put on top of a GM SUV chassis with some old time hood, grille & front fenders. Lots of creativity, that's for sure.

Pretty cool. I have a friend who put a '63 Mini on a full tube chassis and squeezed in a double overhead cam motor that came out of a Celica Supra or something. He designed the whole thing in Solidworks CAD software and hand built the whole thing. Quick little car. He since sold it and is hand building a CAN-AM style replica.

Auto Transport Service
Back