• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taylor Swift or the Mile High Nationals drag race?

SteveSS

Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Girls are funny. My daughter couldn't get tickets to the Taylor Swift concert here in Denver, so they're going to Mile High Stadium and are going to listen and tailgate with all the others that couldn't get tickets out in the parking lot. I think they're called Swifties. All the men are going to be at the NHRA Mile High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway. The drag race was pretty sold out too. it will be the last season before Bandimere closes and gives in to suburban sprawl.

1689461331488.png
I'll take this instead.

Heard they're gonna build a new track by the airport...

Does anyone here know one Taylor Swift song? Is she country? Or pop? I honestly don't know.

Something about Taylor Swift joining the Mile High club and a Drag Show???? WTH????

Shame about Bandimere...

This is pretty crazy. She was able to hear the concert of course but she could actually watch it on the Broncos stadium's big screen!
swift2.jpg
swift1.jpg

Something about Taylor Swift joining the Mile High club and a Drag Show???? WTH????
If you joined the Mile high club with her, she'd only write a whiny song about a few months later.....about how you 'did her wrong' in the tail-end lavatory. :rolleyes:

I'm going to miss Bandimere. They held out as long as they could, to be honest. The 19Plague almost shut them down forever, but they fought through that. Lots and lots of history at that track. Ran my Coronet there in 1992 and 1993...fun times!

A gal I graduated HS with used to be Taylor Swift's manager. Before Swift sued Big Machine Records in Nashville a few years back, she, Reba, and Florida-Georgia Line were the biggies for them.

1689601529711.png

Auto Transport Service
Back