• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Led headlights. Greatest thing ever

So bright they washed out the center lines. Was that on high or low beam? Any idea how many center line marker(standard distance) to the white out on the pic. the braided metal on back-heat sink?
That was high beam. I need to adjust the lows. That is the heat sink on the back

Relays get the same results for a lot less $$$. :)

I do have one issue with LEDs though. I've heard for years about how they last forever, but it seems like I'm always sitting behind some modern car with the LED lights for tail lights and I see some of the LEDs are burned out. I wonder if the use of daytime running lights, where lights are on all the time, changes the lifespan of the LEDs.

The led in the video uses fans. That is the weak link. These have a free replacement policy and it uses factory wiring. I thought it was $300 well spent.

You can get the glass and add your own better LEDs with heatsinks.

I'll stay with the MAD Electric Ammeter bypass, harness upgrade and H4 sealed beams. I just posed the video since you guys were asking for photos from Racefish to see the difference.

Auto Transport Service
Back