• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legacy Lock n Load Grease Gun Review

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
I needed a grease gun that would get the job done and not cost too much. I bought the Legacy Lock n Load pistol grip grease gun at Tractor Supply for $35. It seems well designed and constructed. The head is held on by quick release band inside which makes loading a breeze. There is an air bleed port that automatically bleeds the air out when loading. It has a steel ring on the pump handle to hold it closed to prevent air pockets from forming when not in use. It came with a 12" flex hose and a 4 jaw coupler. It was easy to load and worked with just a few pumps.

I also bought a Legacy Grease Gun Bracket for $6.99. It holds the grease gun securely to the wall or work bench. I just held it against the wall for the photo.

IMG_0241.jpgIMG_0239.jpgIMG_0229.jpgIMG_0230.jpgIMG_0231.jpgIMG_0233.jpgIMG_0234.jpgIMG_0235.jpgIMG_0236.jpgIMG_0245.jpgIMG_0246.jpgIMG_0247.jpg

Cool, if the gun is as nice as their hoses I'll be buying one. Thanks for the review!

Auto Transport Service
Back