• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LEGAL ADVISE

Try your best to reach an agreeable compromise between the two of you

Glass hoods , doors , decks ect most allways suck as far as fit.

How much was written and how much was verbal and witnessed this going to be rough thats why you will need a very good lawyer , body shop claims are very rough you no the old saying everybody is a painter and everyone is a body guy that's all bs it's not that easy I've been in that line of work since the sixties I could tell you horror stories of some of the work we had to redo , body work , paint work and frame repair also saw some of the worst welding jobs on repairs good luck

That's ahhh....an interesting color scheme...so what is your customer's bitch?
headliner has wrinkles the hood gaps are all a 1/4 inch except for the left side the left side is an 3/8 of an inch roof seals are falling off trunk seal isnt perfectly straight something about the drivers door window rolling up hard (i broke it) the rear window seal isnt right paint chip on left lower fender

Getting legal advice from unknown people on a car website isn't really the best route to take.
I think that is the most 'agree' clicks I've seen in such a short period of time.
upload_2021-7-14_20-26-37.png

headliner has wrinkles the hood gaps are all a 1/4 inch except for the left side the left side is an 3/8 of an inch roof seals are falling off trunk seal isnt perfectly straight something about the drivers door window rolling up hard (i broke it) the rear window seal isnt right paint chip on left lower fender
How much would it be to just correct some of that stuff? Probably less than a lawyer or paying off a lawsuit.

“Hey Lenny, get da caa; put some shovels in da trunk. We got a fellow member who needs some help with a legal problem”.
Just make sure to dig the hole first. You
don't want someone showing up while you're
digging, 'cause now ya gotta dig two holes.
(heard this from a movie. can't remember
which one it was. Maybe "Goodfellas"?)

The pics look good to me ! That looks really good
But o don’t know how much he spent and how much work was needed

The pics look good to me ! That looks really good
But o don’t know how much he spent and how much work was needed

Maybe it has 10 gallons of Bondo in it? Idk looked pretty good to me.

Now he should make a private deal with the owner and fix it before he gets screwed by a lawsuit.

If you can stand by your work then you have nothing to worry about. If you can admit that they didn't get that then offer to fix it.

I just stepped up & offered to do the hole car over. No he wants the money & he wants it now.

Think about how much money the bitcher wants back vs cost of lawyer. Lawyer may cost more than what bitcher wants. A good lawyer will tell you if you/he can win or it will cost to much to win. A first consultation is usually free.

Think about how much money the bitcher wants back vs cost of lawyer. Lawyer may cost more than what bitcher wants. A good lawyer will tell you if you/he can win or it will cost to much to win. A first consultation is usually free.
This is what they guy is hoping you will do.
If he files suit, countersue for time and legal fees.
Did he inspect the car before he took it home?
You have offered to make good on this. Looks like the work isn't as bad as he is letting on.

Auto Transport Service
Back