• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

legendary interiors

I got the best pricing from Classic Industries by using one of thier 20% off coupons and ordered everything at once which gave me free shipping since it was over $1k.

Thanks. Where can I get one of these 20% coupons, or is it just at certain times of the year.

I myself ordered direct. They had a 10% disco for first time customers. Not sure if they still offer that.

MDN14 is the latest up to 20% coupon I got in an email. Says it is good until 31 March.

Mine wasn't a grand ("just" front and rear seat covers), but I saved $120 over any price I could find online using that same 20% off sale.

They seem to have one every few months, but their not really well advertised unless you are already a customer.

I had a local upholstery shop save me 200 bucks over what legendary quoted me as they were a legendary dealer and no shipping

Auto Transport Service
Back