• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Santa came by early today

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
Finally got my seats back from the upholstery shop. 8 month wait time on my covers from Legendary Interior’s and 2 months in the upholstery shop. Santa came through for me. Ho Ho Ho.
2F2DFE31-26EA-43E2-A205-EBA2F0E926C2.jpeg

Nice looking seats...Quick question for ya...How come you had a shop do it when those Legendary products are a sinch to do DIY. Would have saved some $$$s for other Christmas stuff...Still a very good-looking set...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Nice looking seats...Quick question for ya...How come you had a shop do it when those Legendary products are a sinch to do DIY. Would have saved some $$$s for other Christmas stuff...Still a very good-looking set...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
They needed new padding,cotton,foam and burlap. No one had the kits in stock. After cleaning, painting and repairing the springs I had enough. Lol

OK Mike, Im thinking they should be in tonight.
1702683883541.jpeg

Great looking seats Mike......now the trick is to prevent the grandchildren from dropping ice-cream on them when out cruising. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back