• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary sale is on 2023

IMG_4560.gif

FWIW PUI and PG Classic offer seat covers for some of the same models... But the quality of their products are noticeably inferior...

The covers I'm replacing could be used longer but after 25 years & over 100K miles they are simply not up to my standards... For the first 60K miles they were great other than the foam beneath them breaking down.... But at this point the grain/texture is visibly diminished The foam has to go, the frames need work, I'm not going to pull the covers, replace the foam, repair the frames & re-use the worn covers..

You probably can... In my experience most small upholstery shops are very capable but they have a limited choice in materials.. So you can get the pattern of your choice but the material texture will be a compromise...
Legendary has done their homework in having all the correct materials & patterns...
I purchased the Material from Legendery perfect match also for Door panels and sent to Just Dashes Perfect match then purchased the Covers and Foam Unbelievable Quality from both Legendary and Just Dashes! Had some extra Navy Blue Arm Rest Pads I might sell! I have all he correct trim just need to be Assembled.

IMG_3775.jpeg

IMG_3774.jpeg

IMG_3773.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg

IMG_3780.jpeg

IMG_3779.jpeg

IMG_3776.jpeg

IMG_3777.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

I found that the better shops had available a wide range of grains and colors. You have to shop.

If you can afford a Charger you don’t have to go the cheap route anyway. :poke::thumbsup:
That depends... He owns a Charger... That could mean he's now broke... Back in the 80's I knew a lot of Corvette owners that were cheap as hell cause their insurance was twice as much as their car payment...

That depends... He owns a Charger... That could mean he's now broke... Back in the 80's I knew a lot of Corvette owners that were cheap as hell cause their insurance was twice as much as their car payment...
I may be responsible for him being broke. I hooked him up with the deal on the Charger. Oh crap, it’s my fault. Lol

He should get a wooden steering wheel while he's ordering stuff. Go for broke!

Auto Transport Service
Back