• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary sale is on 2023

Or maybe this genuine Day Two mod.

View attachment 1562347
That's not the real deal... If your gonna have a chain steering wheel your probably a fugitive & might wind up in handcuffs... Therefore you need the smaller diameter wheel... Like this beautiful 24K gold one...

grt-841_xl.jpg

@davek was that $75 shipping for front buckets only? They want $206 shipping for front and rear bench seats for the Polara shipped to Washington state.

@davek was that $75 shipping for front buckets only? They want $206 shipping for front and rear bench seats for the Polara shipped to Washington state.
THey are proud if their shipping... I know it's gotten expensive... But I also know commercial rates are a lot lower... Changing for price is a gouge IMO..

If thats the case yes charge me $75 to my door.

Also, from February 2022, the discount paid for my shipping and the additional shipping! I feel good about the remaining 35¢
:rofl:

Screenshot_20231123-202552~3.png

THey are proud if their shipping... I know it's gotten expensive... But I also know commercial rates are a lot lower... Changing for price is a gouge IMO..
A few months ago I shipped three boxes,from Central California to Raleigh NC... Two were 12x12x16 & 42 lbs and one was 12x20x24 and 61 lbs... Through the companies commercial UPS account all three boxes cost just under $100...

A few months ago I shipped three boxes,from Central California to Raleigh NC... Two were 12x12x16 & 42 lbs and one was 12x20x24 and 61 lbs... Through the companies commercial UPS account all three boxes cost just under $100...
Thats why Im confused 27 mile to a commercial shop and being charged $75

@davek I'm guessing you didn't qualify for the 50% shipping discount. The 20% I'll save will cover all but $17 of the tax and shipping but that's over $300 on a $1,200 order. I plan to call them tomorrow so they can tell me to take it or leave it.

@davek I'm guessing you didn't qualify for the 50% shipping discount. The 20% I'll save will cover all but $17 of the tax and shipping but that's over $300 on a $1,200 order. I plan to call them tomorrow so they can tell me to take it or leave it.
well thats 2 people calling them tomorrow. Yes I know I did not get the 50% off shipping.

well thats 2 people calling them tomorrow. Yes I know I did not get the 50% off shipping.
Good luck getting a hold of somebody tomorrow, they’re closed for Thanksgiving.

IMG_6376.jpeg

Just pulled the trigger on 2 sets of front/back 67 Coronet seat covers. Don't have buyers remorse yet but it was still $1570 bucks worth of pain. $103 of that was for shipping to the west coast. One set was still $103 to ship so at least they didn't charge double for shipping two sets.

Just got this email from them. They're already getting my order ready to ship!
In 280 days!

Thank you for your purchase!​

We're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Last edited:
280 days sounds about right. I ordered some rear seat covers in February and They shipped Wednesday finally.

Holy crap. I would call them and make sure that's correct. Doesn't seem right.

Auto Transport Service
Back