• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

440 / 4 speed. matching numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 2,091
All the paperwork. The car was stored for 23 years. I have the first license plate., payment book and warranty papers. The only thing that got away was the build sheet. We never got a Certicard.

Attachments

• gtxdocu.jpg
    gtxdocu.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,106
  • gtxpay.jpg
    gtxpay.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,049
  • gtxreg.jpg
    gtxreg.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2,049
That is one sweet car 4-speed to boot wow i love it that is in my opinion cooler than any street rod factory muscle .!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still have this car.? man if you do that is very cool.!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments. My brother wanted to by a GTO but since Petty was on a hot streak with the Belvedere, I talked him into the Plymouth.

See that very cool to a car in the stages of restoration this is what its all about.!

Man that a nice ride i had a 67 GTX in 1980 and loved the car wish i never let it goes.!

Post some pics of it today its my fav car of all time.! One day i will get one again.!

Here are a few more. I took the first two pictures 43 years apart!

Attachments

• IMG_2138.jpg
    IMG_2138.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 2,080
  • gtxdrag.jpg
    gtxdrag.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,102
  • dannyfrank3a.jpg
    dannyfrank3a.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2,085
  • gtxcamp.jpg
    gtxcamp.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 2,096
  • columbiaGTX.JPG
    columbiaGTX.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,074
My 66 Coronet 500

Here is my 66 Coronet 500. Originally a 318, now has a 440.

I'm working on the fuel sending unit right now. Check my other post. I need some help.

IMG_5943.jpg
[/IMG]

watermelon

Very nice plymouth got anymore pics and a little history of what's been done to your car that very nice looking.!

Wow! A lot of great B-bodies. Ours isn't as nice as some, but it is ours and we'll get shining again someday.
Belvedere004.jpg

Belvedere010.jpg

R1966Belvedere001.jpg

Wow! A lot of great B-bodies. Ours isn't as nice as some, but it is ours and we'll get shining again someday.
Belvedere004.jpg

Belvedere010.jpg

R1966Belvedere001.jpg

nice.

i love the 66's. i love that color too.

is that a K&N air filter on top? I need to get one on my car too.

watermelon

Belvedere004.jpg

Belvedere010.jpg

R1966Belvedere001.jpg

Oh yes Sir that is a very nice ride i bet you have lots of plans for it it took me a while to get my to it where it is keep showing us the progress with picture please.!

Auto Transport Service
Back