• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

A few updates from LemonWedge......
IMG_0011_zpsrnl1xodv.png

IMG_0013_zpsoam67dv5.png

50e1fb3e-95b7-486b-a76e-fef668b8df0c_zpsimf1y1zd.jpg
That's a really good looking car I like that great stats looks killer than rims and tires on it

Grandma's car when I bought her. 318, power steering a "silver special." I got busy and replaced the rear springs, with a two inch raise. Rebuilt the front end, added front dist brakes, with the four and half inch studs on the rotors. Replaced the rear axle with an 8 3/4, 3:26 ratio, plus new shoes and drums. I looked for a set of "black" styled wheels, found what I liked, but was told they didn't come in a size to fit my car ????? I took the easy rout, and bought factor stile fifteen inch rims. Eight inch on the rear, seven on the front. Always liked the 68'/69' RR hubcap. Looked for a couple of months and found a decent set off ebay. That pretty much tapped me out for a while. I have a 78' 440 in the garage. It needs rebuilt so I been saving up for that. Have a 727 trans, a new kit and torque converter. I'll get to that one day soon. Maybe next fall I can get that engine in. At this point I'm pretty happy with the way it looks.

DSCF2240.JPG DSCF2241.JPG DSCF2253.JPG DSCF2254.JPG

Is that a factory red silver special car?

I bet 99% of them were actually silver.

I have a white silver SPL 4D donor car, but I have never actually seen another in person that was any color but silver.

More pics...... I had one that was copper/bronze. It got turned into a tube-chassis race-car.

Last edited:
Copper/bronze car with silver int???

Whoa.

Talk about a strange color combo. BB1 Black with P4Y Citron Gold (looks green to me) interior.

20140606_171653.jpg 20150528_194203.jpg P1010191.JPG

I am in the 4th year of mine, it more closely resembles your "before" pics at this time. Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

Auto Transport Service
Back