• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

what size front rims and tires are those?
wheels are American Torque Thrust 2, 15x3.5, Tires are Hoosier front runners 28x4.5x15. I had a Mickey Thompson DOT front runners that were 26 inch tall and it never looked right. Wheel wells on those old Mopars are big, need a tall tire to fill them up.
120998397_3580580715287945_8815022773054518695_n.jpg

wheels are American Torque Thrust 2, 15x3.5, Tires are Hoosier front runners 28x4.5x15. I had a Mickey Thompson DOT front runners that were 26 inch tall and it never looked right. Wheel wells on those old Mopars are big, need a tall tire to fill them up.
View attachment 1011488

Agreed - I've 28 inch Mickey front runners on my '66.

You're gonna have to tell us about it.

Bought it last monday afternoon.
1966 Satellite , Hemi, auto, with owner added 3.54 Dana
Original black exterior and red interior car.
A mild compression bump in the engine, I dont know specs on the cam just yet . Trans is a 68 thats been upgraded to take extra ponies Torque conv is a 3000 stall unit . Still retains the solid lifters so I will be doing valve adjustments every fall .
All OEM sheetmetal car,
One of 3 total known in hemi, auto with this color combination so far

Its currently enroute to me from Cincinnatti Ohio area. Should be here bout the 1st of next week . But I have my fingers crossed it will be here this weekend .
Passport Transport is hauling it

^^^very cool^^^

can you post a few pics of the hood pins and underside of hood where the holes were drilled?

i was thinking of tossing on some hood pins for my 66 too

thanks,

watermelon

After not being here for a while, You guys have got me motivated to do something with mine. Tired of watching it sit! Here's the old girl!

67 coronet 500. 440, 4 speed OD trans. Charger flip top on left (top) quarter. 69 R/T scoops. My design Dodge Bros emblem on back quarters, with matching emblems on spinner caps. 1930's Dodge Bros hood emblem (not visible yet). 67 R/T louvered hood scoop. 66Charger bucket seat front and rear, full length console interior. TTI headers and exhaust, with 69 Road Runner tips.
Just PM’d you. Your inbox is full.

Bill,
I'm in Fountain Hills (just East of Scottsdale) They would make for some cool pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back