• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

To date, the only manual transmission our daughter has ever driven is our '66 Satellite. She did very well with it the few times she's driven it. The first time was when she was 24 or 25. I can't get her to drive it anymore. I think she's a little scared of the power, or, actually, I think she's just not that comfortable driving it because she doesn't think she's good at it.

that's my grandson in the pic. and he would be driving it if you left him alone for 5 minutes! I caught him in my truck the other day with both hands trying to twist the key to the start position and trying to shift it into gear!,he obviously knows what needs to be done! He's a boys,boy for sure just like my youngest son was,anything with a motor he's like a yellow jacket on a pepsi can!
I always get a laugh when nan gets in her car and every button and switch is applied,she's currently driving a buick till I get her hemi back together so I let him at it! I tested one of her spare rims for the magnum the other day while putting on her summers and they would fit! she got pretty irate when I showed her and replied."just fix my god damn hemi"

20220508_143333[1].jpg

That sure looks like LL1.
Damn nice!

I the car was LL1 which I believe is Chrysler blue metallic but during my research I found there were 2 shades 1 being more green blue or blue green depending on your take of it the other shade is moe dark blue
I preferred this shade which is similar to my 68 charger I am doing and I have used Mazda PHANTOM BLUE for it

K and L- IIRC dark and light.

Picture is in 2004 at our NHRA track which started in 1966, since then has become an IHRA track. Reason, NHRA would not let us run Jr Street, even if though we would have insurance coverage.
I owned all of these.
Center car LL1 67 383 auto went to California pay for car on left, Sept 2004.
Car on left is the GG1 67 440 4 spd in the garage.
PP1 67 was a 318 auto, now 440, owner has original engine and transmission. Quietist of all of them on the highway.
LL1
PP1 white hat 67 383 auto
66 383 auto, had a repaint, now has red side panels, drag car.
The 4 cars are still within 12 miles.

EEA9BAC3-B5A2-4296-9DED-0E11B6D4D976.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back