• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Neat car. Good find

I just picked up this honey. I had to buy it, it is so clean. Original paint and top no rust, and not even one ding. 440/727/ 3.55 sure grip 8.75. Originally bought in Whittier Ca and came with tons of documentation. It originally had a 361 Commando under hood.

I just picked up this honey. I had to buy it, it is so clean. Original paint and top no rust, and not even one ding. 440/727/ 3.55 sure grip 8.75. Originally bought in Whittier Ca and came with tons of documentation. It originally had a 361 Commando under hood.

Talk about a score!

this is my 67 dodge coronet super stocker. has a 440 built up kind of high. pushing about 650hp. has 727 trans, 8 3/4 rear with 4:10 gears. runs very good and fast down the track. this is a 1 of 1 car because it is built the way i wanted it to build it. so thanks for looking and hope you like. thanks

Love the old school vibe. Our cars would look great running down the track together.

this is my 67 dodge coronet super stocker. has a 440 built up kind of high. pushing about 650hp. has 727 trans, 8 3/4 rear with 4:10 gears. runs very good and fast down the track. this is a 1 of 1 car because it is built the way i wanted it to build it. so thanks for looking and hope you like. thanks

love the intake nice car

That is a very clean Coronet R/T i want ever one to show there cars period i love all the rides that have been posted here its just so nice to see all the old mopar muscle .!

Here's mine, It's the only picture I have.

Some pics of mine with my phone not the best but here they are anyway

Attachments

• phonepics 074.jpg
    phonepics 074.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,357
  • phonepics 076.jpg
    phonepics 076.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,359
  • phonepics 073.jpg
    phonepics 073.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,366
I like the lighting in your pictures. It looks like you took the pictures after dark, but there was enough light to fully illuminate the brick wall. What camera and lens are you using and what is the light source?

The pictures were taken after dark. I just increased the exposure time of the film. Between 1-3 seconds. I'm not sure what type of lens I'm using, but I can tell you it's nothing fancy. The camera will automatically tell me if the film will be over or underexposed before I take the picture if I hold the shutter button half way down. The camera is a 35 mm Cannon Rebel. We had a nice digital camera before this one that I was using but it broke, so it's back to the old school stuff, however, I love the texture of these pics.

Yes that is very clean man did u buy it that way or do it all.! very nice.

The pictures were taken after dark. I just increased the exposure time of the film. Between 1-3 seconds. I'm not sure what type of lens I'm using, but I can tell you it's nothing fancy. The camera will automatically tell me if the film will be over or underexposed before I take the picture if I hold the shutter button half way down. The camera is a 35 mm Cannon Rebel. We had a nice digital camera before this one that I was using but it broke, so it's back to the old school stuff, however, I love the texture of these pics.

Thanks. I could never take photos like that with my cheap digital camera. You have alot more flexibility with your old school 35mm camera, but, it takes alot more skill and experience to get shots like the ones you've posted. Nice work!

Here is some better pictures.

Attachments

• DSC05257.jpg
    DSC05257.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1,456
  • DSC05260.jpg
    DSC05260.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 1,423
  • DSC05261.jpg
    DSC05261.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 1,460
  • DSC05262.jpg
    DSC05262.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 1,468
When can you deliver that to my house?

Is that your ice cream truck?
...and more importantly, does the soft serve machine stil lwork?

Finally driving it around

This past weekend..

Attachments

• croped new.JPG
    croped new.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,534
Sweet 67!

... seems my bluf's been called, and that 66 is on ebay!

damn I want to drive mine!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back