• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Here is my 67 R/T 4-speed:

Front and Left Side.jpg

Front and Right Side.jpg

Engine Front.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Front and Left Side.jpg

Front and Right Side.jpg

Engine Front.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Now that is a very nice ride i bet it turns heads everywhere you go i like the 4-speed in it very sweet.!

So come on guys i know we have some cars that are wild like pro street.!

Here's my 67. Currently building a new 318 for her...
IMAGE_087.jpg

Here's the old smokey 318...
BelleEngine.jpg

Now that is a very nice ride i bet it turns heads everywhere you go i like the 4-speed in it very sweet.!

Thank you. People always look at it and ask what it is. I get better recognition with my Road Runner but the Coronet does attract a lot of lookers.

heres a few of my heap...had to wait a little bit before i posted them...didn't want it to be compared to 6769mopars's beuatiful 67 R/T Net., that thing is amazing.
Picture108.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture028.jpg

16-102.jpg

...:grin::grin::grin:..

Hey RaceraAL what rear suspension setup you running? thats just what i'm looking for.

let's not hi-jack this cool thread....pm sent.:grin:

6769Mopars,that is the nicest 67 Coronet i've ever seen.

Keep them coming i would love to see them all very nice rides!!!!!!!!!!

I like the car and that's what i am talking about * light those tires up *

I like your hood and the stance of the car.:yes:

Thanks :) The hood was one of the 1st things I changed when I got the car. Its slightly taller than the correct low profile scoop but I think fits the lines nicely.

I have the front about as low as I would like to go with the deep pan and I am running super stock springs out back with ET Streets (Very tight fit).

Lots of fun to cruise in.

Way cool i love all the different rides and the combos that we all like to try man cars are cool the 60 where the best ever .!

Auto Transport Service
Back