• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

67 CORONETslant six 3on the tree."RARE"!!!

hi Bear R.- here.just picked up a week ago ,this sweet 67 coronet.slant six 3 on the tree.original paint and oonly minor surface rust.!.ive since waxed it,and did the interior on this bad boy.but,i dont think i have pics of it like that yet.but will have soon!! it really shined up like new interior looks great too not like in these photos here,much nicer now.but,hey.for 45 yrs old.not bad...take care ya,ll and God Bless Bear R.-

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 750
  • 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 756
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 757
Thanks everyone,

I've owned the car since 2005. It lived its entire life in Washington State area with the original owner until 2004, then it was sold during an estate sale to a Mopar enthusiast (1969 Charger owner) in 2004. He didn't do anything to the car as I think he bought it to flip. So the car was listed for sale at Consignment at MemoryMotors.net and I bought it in Feb, 2005.

It just needed to be detailed, cleaned, and minor mechanical work to bring it back to life. I have all the documents from the original owner.

Yes, that's a 68-69 steering wheel I added along with the 15" wheels.

TUF

Thanks everyone,

I've owned the car since 2005. It lived its entire life in Washington State area with the original owner until 2004, then it was sold during an estate sale to a Mopar enthusiast (1969 Charger owner) in 2004. He didn't do anything to the car as I think he bought it to flip. So the car was listed for sale at Consignment at MemoryMotors.net and I bought it in Feb, 2005.

It just needed to be detailed, cleaned, and minor mechanical work to bring it back to life. I have all the documents from the original owner.

Yes, that's a 68-69 steering wheel I added along with the 15" wheels.

TUF

You've got a nice car there - I'd be proud to own it. Love the wheels.

Nice that is a true statement don't see much of those 6 with a 3 on the tree.! It don't matter if its a 66-67 B-Body show it.
I want to see prostreet , protouring, factory hot rods its all good.!

Two beautiful 67's there. I can't wait for mine to be back in that kind of pristine condition.

Here is my latest picture. Not much different to see but its back in its stance it should keep from now on.

100_7059.jpg

Finally got my diff rebuilt and installed along with new superstock springs. Mounted them in the highest hole and it still sits a little low.

Attachments

• IMG_9459.JPG
    IMG_9459.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_9453.JPG
    IMG_9453.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_9458.JPG
    IMG_9458.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 682
I think it has a nice stance to it.. You are the one that needs to be happy with it though, Looking at it im guessing you want the rear up a bit more to clear the outside of the wheel. Nice looking car for sure..

That will be a great car to play with so what are your plans for that ride.!

That has a very clean look and a great stance to plus those rims really go well with it very nice.!!!!!

Belvy II pics 1966/ 440c.i.

i picked this up from a fellow forum member 2 weeks ago. i have been getting things back to normal with it in that time but have more to do. its drivable and runs great.....needs a little TPOD love to liven it up a bit....enjoy

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 666
  • BELVY PIX 001.jpg
    BELVY PIX 001.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 648
  • BELVY PIX 003.jpg
    BELVY PIX 003.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 645
  • BELVY PIX 002.jpg
    BELVY PIX 002.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 645
  • BELVY PIX 004.jpg
    BELVY PIX 004.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 663
Nice looking car. Looks like shiney primer, is it gray paint, or primer? Sorry can't tell from the pics.

Sweet what are your future plans for the car and is the motor stock or a little kicked up.!

hi,my 67 coronet 440 w/a slant six 3 on the tree. another shot or 2 cleaned up.for the most part.ive since.painted the trim w/the blk.in the center,ill get pics soon.thanks and God Bless .Bear R.-:jerk:

yeah its grey paint.....too much grey for me so i got some " ammenities" on order. ill take pix when all done. 440 with hemi cam 10.5 keith black pistons.....shees a runner....far from stock but thats how i bought it! !

Two beautiful 67's there. I can't wait for mine to be back in that kind of pristine condition.

Here is my latest picture. Not much different to see but its back in its stance it should keep from now on.

View attachment 72781

so this is where my fuel sending unit came from huh? :happy7:

rock on!

watermelon

here's mine

66 coronet 500 383 4spd 323sg

Attachments

• 125.jpg
    125.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 740
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg