• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

tumblr_mlzneaTM151qfd629o1_500.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

MOP-013-X.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 161413

That black one there Ken looks mean as heck pulling those wheels! Love to hear that scream down the track ;)

Pass_side.jpgInterior_driver_side.jpgEngine.jpgInterior.jpg

Here are a couple pictures of my early 40th birthday present from my wife. I picked the car and she gave me the green light. Just got it in November so only 1 day of cruising. She is my first old car, and would only be a mopar as I grew up around my dad's old mopars. '66 Belvedere, 440, 727, 3.91 Suregrip, radio delete. It started out life as a 6 cyl 4 spd. The guy I bought it from did the hard work and did the transplant. Now I get to enjoy it for a while until I start to put my mark on it. First order of business is shoulder belts for the back to strap in my little kids, any ideas? I was thinking 4 point harnesses? Enjoy the pictures.

My '66 Bevedere

My 66 Belvedere. In as found condition. I have all the body trim, plans are black paint black interior. I have a 440/727 to go in the car. Off for media blasting and body work & paint in a couple of months.

Rick

Awesome keep posting pics of your progress for us to see thanks for sharing & good luck.

Heres my 67 Belvedere II with Mickey/Thompson wheels!! Love the 66/67s and those ribbed wheels!!

Attachments

• spring wagon 001.jpg
    spring wagon 001.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 744
66 coronet

I always wanted a yellow 69' superbee,could never afford it. so I drive this and go with the flow.

Attachments

• 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 734
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 715
  • 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 723
I always wanted a yellow 69' superbee,could never afford it. so I drive this and go with the flow.

What a sleeper - 4-door with a six pack. Gotta feel good everytime you blow the doors off a Camaro, V8 Pinto or V8 Vega !

Thanks. Best friend owns it now. I was getting too casual with driving it. I redid and detuned the car to be the super-sleeper.
b9hxlt.jpg

Well thank you for showing & sharing just very cool what about that killer Coronet i see have you posted pictures of it... :)

A friend car

Attachments

• DSC_2980.JPG
    DSC_2980.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC_2981.JPG
    DSC_2981.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 532
Kerplunk, what's the height on that scoop? Who made it? Sharp car.

Auto Transport Service
Back