• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Some current pics of the Belvedere, taken today, no snow/salt yet so we keep on driving!

3-DSCN8322.JPG2-DSCN8318.JPG1-DSCN8398.JPG

67 coronet 2 door post. We are just putting the finishing touches on the motor and drive line .. headed for the body shop next .. I bought this car summer/fall.. I can't seem to find any literature or photos of these cars anywhere. I see there was a guy selling one out of a barn in IL but that is about it .. anyone know the story on these?? other than the Vin info I haven't been able to drum up much info. Was it a police cruiser back in the day when they used to lock the criminals in the trunk? seems they may have not built many 2 door post cars in 67?? I didn't even think about that when I bought it. I just liked it .. it dawned on me much later.
i know its 50 pages later but this is one bad ride.not many like this anywhere..67 coronet post..wow..very nice man..God Bless.!!!

My first B-Body and I am hooked!

- - - Updated - - -

MORE CANDY!!

Attachments

• dads belvedere 042.jpg
    dads belvedere 042.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,015
  • dads belvedere 013.jpg
    dads belvedere 013.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,028
  • dads belvedere 038.jpg
    dads belvedere 038.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,028
  • dads belvedere 011.jpg
    dads belvedere 011.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,030
Some damn fine rides popping up.This whole page kicks ***.I,d love to tub mine. Could I see some trunk and under the car pics?Those tires about 17s?

Yea that is a killer car like the set up looks like a street brawler.!

- - - Updated - - -

That is a true mopar street car got to love it.! & a HEMI to boot

- - - Updated - - -

Looks sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt big fattys under it.!

I am blown away what a great group of mopar fans out here.!

I have to say all of you are great just great the cars shown on here are unreal and everyone has been so great at sharing .

Thanks again Mark :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Attachments

• Dads Newest Satellite pic 2010 020.jpg
    Dads Newest Satellite pic 2010 020.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 883
  • Dads Newest Satellite pic 2010 014.JPG
    Dads Newest Satellite pic 2010 014.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 884
  • Dad's satellite pics after the paint job.! 019.jpg
    Dad's satellite pics after the paint job.! 019.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 916
67 Satelite 383 auto pretty much stock with some improvements going on as the buck flows my way. But its got a good home and I enjoy looking at all your 66 =67 Long body missise carsView attachment 97577004.jpg

Clean ride looks great .!

Thanks for sharing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Old school rules i love the lod school look in a car as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Auto Transport Service
Back