• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Few more pieces of chrome, finish the carpet and misc odds and ends and it will be nearly done....are they ever finished?

Blue 1.jpgBlue.jpg

Few more pieces of chrome, finish the carpet and misc odds and ends and it will be nearly done....are they ever finished?

I think the answer is.......not a chance. I look at mine after 3 years of labor and start thinking of the list and realize I have another 3 years left! and after 3 years I will probably think I need to upgrade something else.....it will never end.

Here is my Coronet 500. I have owned this car since 1980, and am the second owner. The scheduled build date was 1 September 1965. It was bought new at Skyline Dodge in Denver in January 1966. The Coronet has a 361 auto, with factory tach, woodgrain wheel, air, AM, power brakes and steering, clock, and more. The pic with the wheel covers is the most recent. The other is one I took while the car was in use for a movie shoot in Oklahoma in February 2011.

Attachments

• coronet movie02.jpg
    coronet movie02.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 724
  • DSC06892.JPG
    DSC06892.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 724
  • 1966Coronet500-01.jpg
    1966Coronet500-01.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 721
Here is my Coronet 500. I have owned this car since 1980, and am the second owner. The scheduled build date was 1 September 1965. It was bought new at Skyline Dodge in Denver in January 1966. The Coronet has a 361 auto, with factory tach, woodgrain wheel, air, AM, power brakes and steering, clock, and more. The pic with the wheel covers is the most recent. The other is one I took while the car was in use for a movie shoot in Oklahoma in February 2011.
when my car was built that was the original color and no vinyl top. I have always liked that color even when it was on other makes of cars, it's ironic that it was originally that color, when I bought it 13 yrs ago it was already painted green. It also has a green interior, it looks good and compliments the exterior

I know I have a lot of photos in this topic, but tonight I managed to get these..

One is taken on a FOOT bridge! LOL, luckily no cops about..Was totally worth it though!

IMG_7614.jpgIMG_7635.jpgIMG_7637.jpgIMG_7673.jpg

tek nice photos ,bridge is a great shot but I like the second shot with the interior shot !:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back