• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Derrick got the scoop from SledCity. I dont know of anyone making a full hood with this scoop.
Larry its a street/strip car.

- - - Updated - - -

67coronet man it will be a 512 big block, eddy heads and small mech cam. Havent decided whether it will run on e85 or pump gas yet.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

That car is awesome.

Since I can't comment on your for sale thread- I'll do it here.

If I had the disposable cash, I'd be vacationing in Canada and driving that back.

If you were closer, we might already be in negotiations.

That car is awesome.

Since I can't comment on your for sale thread- I'll do it here.

If I had the disposable cash, I'd be vacationing in Canada and driving that back.

If you were closer, we might already be in negotiations.

Thanks man I do appreciate it, I really love this car but I long for a 65 2 dr hardtop,,that will be the only reason that I will part with it.
Next winter she get's some upgrades, The body has a few marks (3 marks to be exact) that drive me crazy but that's just me being fussy, I know where they are but nobody else ever notice's, It will get a tear down, I will give it a fresh coat of paint (same color maybe with a hint of gold pearl) and hopefully I have this 470 stroker combo figured out shortly, but its a real pleasure to drive that's for sure..

This is the first 60's Mopar I have ever owned (thanks to the fiancee) and I have owned tons of cars, all ford and chevs though...I really do like this one by far, Even better than My 67 fairlane GTA and my 67 Chevelle and those cars were a ton of fun...This one ranks right up there with my chopped and channeled 32 ford truck LOL

Derrick got the scoop from SledCity. I dont know of anyone making a full hood with this scoop.
Larry its a street/strip car.

- - - Updated - - -

67coronet man it will be a 512 big block, eddy heads and small mech cam. Havent decided whether it will run on e85 or pump gas yet.

Thanks you sir. I will give SledCity a call.

Derrick

Super clean any upgrades planned... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes timeless classic that are always at home on a Mopar...

I like the Cragars on it.. Torque thrusts would be the only other wheel I would put on it

Here's my '66 500. It now resides up here in Canada but was born on the St. Louis plant & spent most of it's life in North Carolina. Personally had to put the Magnum 500's on it but my second choice would have been the Torque Thrusts.

P5270003.jpgP5270006.jpg

P5270003.jpg P5270006.jpg

That is one sweet looking ride wow thanks for sharing with all of us... :)

Here's my '66 500. It now resides up here in Canada but was born on the St. Louis plant & spent most of it's life in North Carolina. Personally had to put the Magnum 500's on it but my second choice would have been the Torque Thrusts.

View attachment 247030View attachment 247031

Thanks for the kind words. looked for a long time trying to find the right car & bought this one as soon as I saw it. It's got 51K original miles on it, has the original paint, interior & drive train (318 Poly/727/2:94 rear) - original vinyl roof too. Everything works, I even got the clock to work by converting it to a quartz movement. It's got duals with flowmasters & I had a crossover pipe welded in. Converted to Pertronix II ignition. Radio works (AM mono) & I was able to find an FM converter that I mounted under the dash (just like back in the day) - doesn't sound too bad. My first new car was a '68 Runner, followed by a 440 GTX. Would loved to have found a Runner, but they're priced a bit out of my reach. Always loved the look of the B Body C pillar & am really enjoying this one. It's got 49 years worth of scratches & marks but it would be a crime to paint it - same goes for changing the drive train (every one I know up here goes straight for the 440 swap).

Thanks for the kind words. looked for a long time trying to find the right car & bought this one as soon as I saw it. It's got 51K original miles on it, has the original paint, interior & drive train (318 Poly/727/2:94 rear) - original vinyl roof too. Everything works, I even got the clock to work by converting it to a quartz movement. It's got duals with flowmasters & I had a crossover pipe welded in. Converted to Pertronix II ignition. Radio works (AM mono) & I was able to find an FM converter that I mounted under the dash (just like back in the day) - doesn't sound too bad. My first new car was a '68 Runner, followed by a 440 GTX. Would loved to have found a Runner, but they're priced a bit out of my reach. Always loved the look of the B Body C pillar & am really enjoying this one. It's got 49 years worth of scratches & marks but it would be a crime to paint it - same goes for changing the drive train (every one I know up here goes straight for the 440 swap).

Looks like a great car just the way it is! Also glad to here you kept the Poly under the hood.

Auto Transport Service
Back