• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Here is my 1000th FBBO post.

Needed to show off my cool 67...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

9a.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

My 67 R/T

WS23 440, 83/4-3.23 ,727 console ,w/tach

Attachments

• 8-14-15 coronet 001.jpg
    8-14-15 coronet 001.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 556
  • 8-14-15 coronet 003.jpg
    8-14-15 coronet 003.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 554
Beautiful cars guys, hey MT, what tire sizes are you running front and rear? They fill the wheel wells very nicely!

20150916_095025.jpgHere's another pic of my '66 in Australia. Just had the chassis rust repaired professionally - he did a superb job. Blew a muffler on the way to the shop, so 2 new mufflers on the way home! Only about 98 jobs left on the to-do list now!

Looks nice. Like the color....but I kinda like the more mundane stuff.

This is my dads 67 gtx after I painted it for him. Its a 440 4spd. He bought it new in 67, then traded it in on a 69 barracuda. Some years back he found it in Orangeville PA. He knew it was his because he kept his old owners card. The original engine & rear was replaced with a 383 8 3/4. The comp. plus hurst shifter was still in the car that he put in when the car was new. Would love to know what happened to the car between now & then. VERY COOL !

Attachments

• SDC12095.jpg
    SDC12095.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 584
  • SDC12099.jpg
    SDC12099.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 581
Check out Autoblog.com go to the videos and then hit the "Car clubs usa" and then to Chrysler Power Classic. This is a video that was made in May of 2015 and it has our 67 Hemi belv. in the back ground in some of the shots. It also has my unrestored 68 Hemi Cuda. The 67 Belv. has a complete fiberglass nose and rear bumper made by who else, Sled City Fiberglass.

My daughter and I went out this afternoon..Sun was looking about right, day was really nice. She shot all of these with one of my cameras, and she shot video with one of hers. Video did not record the sound properly, so I will edit that with music instead..And try and shoot a new video next weekend of the weather cooperates. :)

IMG_2200-Edit.jpgIMG_2206.jpgIMG_2209.jpgIMG_2214-Edit.jpg

Very nice it sure is pretty over there i guess the Muscle car craze is doing well there are parts hard to get there.

- - - Updated - - -

So how does the car run you have a solid cam or roller cam ..

My daughter and I went out this afternoon..Sun was looking about right, day was really nice. She shot all of these with one of my cameras, and she shot video with one of hers. Video did not record the sound properly, so I will edit that with music instead..And try and shoot a new video next weekend of the weather cooperates. :)

View attachment 278049View attachment 278050View attachment 278051View attachment 278052

GREAT PHOTOS!!
I Love the lines of the B bodys.
Going to get to the body of my 66 Coronet 440 this fall.
Hopefully!!
Too many things going on to include metal upgrades.
With moving and all.
Headed to warmer climates!

Very nice it sure is pretty over there i guess the Muscle car craze is doing well there are parts hard to get there.

- - - Updated - - -

So how does the car run you have a solid cam or roller cam ..

Thanks..

It is a Hughes Engines, Whiplash roller cam. The heads are CPPA Streetfighter Alloy heads, fully ported to stage III by Bruce Toth. Everything is running nicely.

My WO car build, back in 2005. Finishing up at the chassis shop.....

64nrki.jpg

Yes I do. It now has a pump-gas hemi in it. It also has license plates, full exhaust, insurance and full lighting.

2agw3za.jpg

dq0kxx.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back