• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Just got a different engine and doing the test flight.

86C6C8D6-8797-4B36-B4DD-166EA3C37459.jpeg
8831AF46-5386-40AC-A8DF-0E6477A0BABA.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's my 67 R/T I just finished up restoring. 426 street wedge 475 hp 727 .8n3/4 323 surgrip.
Thinking of selling it to do another 66 Belvedere.

20200418_145710.jpg 20190810_113204.jpg 20200525_063723.jpg 20210707_054231.jpg

Got my bumpers from Tri City for the 66, came out nice I think
3D4894B4-0E77-420B-9D3C-AF690B434F69.png

How or what do I need to do to like a post on here ?
I just joined a couple weeks ago and don't find a way to like a post.

It is the little icons at the lower right of the post you want to comment on. Second one in is"like".

Here's some pictures of my friend, Richard's, 1966 Hemi Charger. It is a real "H" code car. He found it on a gas station lot in London, Ontario, minus its powertrain in 1980. It had been stolen, and the insurance company had paid the owner out. Richard put in an offer to the insurance company, and it was accepted. He first ran a 392 Hemi in it until he could afford a real 426. The car is pretty reliable, and he drives it a lot. He did a Hot Rod Magazine Tour with it once, and has done the Route 66 Tour out to California and back twice with it. The car was well known in the London area through the '70's because of its unusual paint job. When it was time for a refresh, Richard repainted the Charger in its custom paint scheme to continue the history of the car in this area. The car always gets noticed, even getting shown in Hot Rod Magazine as part of the Tour coverage that year he participated.

PA130095.JPG PA130094.JPG PA130099.JPG

Here's some pictures of my friend, Richard's, 1966 Hemi Charger. It is a real "H" code car. He found it on a gas station lot in London, Ontario, minus its powertrain in 1980. It had been stolen, and the insurance company had paid the owner out. Richard put in an offer to the insurance company, and it was accepted. He first ran a 392 Hemi in it until he could afford a real 426. The car is pretty reliable, and he drives it a lot. He did a Hot Rod Magazine Tour with it once, and has done the Route 66 Tour out to California and back twice with it. The car was well known in the London area through the '70's because of its unusual paint job. When it was time for a refresh, Richard repainted the Charger in its custom paint scheme to continue the history of the car in this area. The car always gets noticed, even getting shown in Hot Rod Magazine as part of the Tour coverage that year he participated.

View attachment 1183590 View attachment 1183591 View attachment 1183592
Like the nostalgic paint on the Charger. It's not over the top. The real complex don't do a thing for me. I believe in the saying it's your car do what you like!

View attachment 1183590 View attachment 1183591 View attachment 1183592
Saw Richard at the Charger 30th Birthday Party in Bloomington Illinois in 1996 if I remember correctly.He was also at the Charger 50th at Detroit in 2016. Lloyd and Edith from Guelph and Deni and Kathy from Perkinsfield were were also at both the 30th and 50th Anniversary. I think there might have been around 6 Ontario chargers at the 30th.
After the 30th, Keith Arteman ( Bloomington Ghost )kept our Charger at his place while we took the Amtrak to Chicago were we spent a a few days sightseeing and attending some Blues Venues.

Saw Richard at the Charger 30th Birthday Party in Bloomington Illinois in 1996 if I remember correctly.He was also at the Charger 50th at Detroit in 2016. Lloyd and Edith from Guelph and Deni and Kathy from Perkinsfield were were also at both the 30th and 50th Anniversary. I think there might have been around 6 Ontario chargers at the 30th.
After the 30th, Keith Arteman ( Bloomington Ghost )kept our Charger at his place while we took the Amtrak to Chicago were we spent a a few days sightseeing and attending some Blues Venues.
Yes we were both there. I had my Gold 1964 Polara 500 convertible. We drove there that morning from Port Stanley, crossing at Port Huron. Very nice car show. We went home using the ferry crossing from Marine City to Sombra. Richard had said at the show that his automatic was shifting funny. We filled up with gas at Marine City, and by the time we got to the ferry landing, Richard said he only had Low range. By this time, my car was acting up as well, wanting to stall all the time (we saw one of those light-up temp. signs that said it was 103 degrees). Once back in Canada, Richard said that if he could get the charger up in high gear, he was going to leave it there, having to run any STOP signs as safely as he could on the way home. My car still wanted to stall every time I slowed down, so that was OK for me too. We both managed to limp home. I determined that my coil was going bad, so I replaced it and that fixed the problem. Richard drained his trans fluid and dropped the pan. What a disaster! There were metal filings everywhere. He pulled his transmission and brought it over (I rebuild 727's as a side gig). I took it apart, and all the bushings were chewed out of it, as well as anything else soft. I figure the torque converter failed and started chewing itself up. The transmission oil pump continued to pump this metallic slurry through the 727, destroying it. I deemed this transmission not rebuildable, and Richard found another rebuilt one. I was flabbergasted that his Charger made it all the way home after seeing all the damage in the transmission. Dodge Dependability I guess.

Yes we were both there. I had my Gold 1964 Polara 500 convertible. We drove there that morning from Port Stanley, crossing at Port Huron. Very nice car show. We went home using the ferry crossing from Marine City to Sombra. Richard had said at the show that his automatic was shifting funny. We filled up with gas at Marine City, and by the time we got to the ferry landing, Richard said he only had Low range. By this time, my car was acting up as well, wanting to stall all the time (we saw one of those light-up temp. signs that said it was 103 degrees). Once back in Canada, Richard said that if he could get the charger up in high gear, he was going to leave it there, having to run any STOP signs as safely as he could on the way home. My car still wanted to stall every time I slowed down, so that was OK for me too. We both managed to limp home. I determined that my coil was going bad, so I replaced it and that fixed the problem. Richard drained his trans fluid and dropped the pan. What a disaster! There were metal filings everywhere. He pulled his transmission and brought it over (I rebuild 727's as a side gig). I took it apart, and all the bushings were chewed out of it, as well as anything else soft. I figure the torque converter failed and started chewing itself up. The transmission oil pump continued to pump this metallic slurry through the 727, destroying it. I deemed this transmission not rebuildable, and Richard found another rebuilt one. I was flabbergasted that his Charger made it all the way home after seeing all the damage in the transmission. Dodge Dependability I guess.
If you are talking the 30th, I will see if I have your car in my pictures, or if Edie took some. i do have Richard’s and also he gave me his card. I don’t have a picture of his car at the 50th.

If you are talking the 30th, I will see if I have your car in my pictures, or if Edie took some. i do have Richard’s and also he gave me his card. I don’t have a picture of his car at the 50th.
No, this was the 50th, in 2016.

1111727-7d2463a6f5879d335208a1739ecad911.jpg
I
I met the gentleman that owned that car, 20 odd years ago, he was passing thru Grand Valley. We talked for a couple of moments about First Gen's, he then handed me a business card with a pic of his car. All way's wondered what happen to this car. Then in two days, this post ,and then the St Thomas meet post, and there it is :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back