• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

If all goes well, I pick it up next week

s-l1600.jpg

Yes it is the real McCoy
On your welcome wagon post you had a HT you have a convertible also. Didn't really look carefully at WW avatar and notice it's a Hemi convertible. Nice only 17.? and a 4 speed.

Pretty car. I think you’re going to have to consider changing your logon if you continue embracing the 66/67 series.

Ive always been something of a closet fan so to speak.
Especially the Plymouth version.
The Dodge...not so much.
BUT......The options and color combo on this one caught my eye bigtime.

This car will be a summer play toy to take some of the regular duties away from the hemi car for a while. Odds are will get some minor things repaired / updated. Driven / enjoyed for a while. Then resold this summer / fall maybe.
( helps pay for the other toys )
But....this one is a big block with air car.

And working A/C is a HUGE plus here in southern Arizona .

So....one can never say for sure what its destiny is for certain.

that's my dad behind the wheel, I sold the belvedere to get my 70 road runner, still luv 66 belv.ll great cars ,I had a 383 in it

D4FF837B-.jpg 20170513_161915.jpg

MY 66 Coronet 500 convertible--426 Hemi and TKO-600 5-speed overdrive--Persian white--and my 67 Coronet 2drht with 58 392 hemi and a viper 6-speed manual with overdrive in 5th and 6th gear--red color

pigs --66 interior lots more 163.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back