• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Factory Hemi-car @Dave6T4 ? If so, have you any more infos on it, most of all a VIN# or at least if it is a 66 or 67car?

I am running a topic here about the 66 Plymouth Belvedere I Hemi-cars.

Thanks!
Not a Hemi car. It is a '66. It was running a 400 Stroker. A friend of mine built it. It was sold after he unexpectedly passed away. I have kind of lost track of it, but believe it is now in Toronto area.

Not a Hemi car. It is a '66. It was running a 400 Stroker. A friend of mine built it. It was sold after he unexpectedly passed away. I have kind of lost track of it, but believe it is now in Toronto area.
Sorry to hear about your friends passing!

Thanks for your answer, so no new candidate for my list, but looks like a nice built anyway.

2529E82C-98DA-4D7C-B897-749C37B7FBA4.jpeg

Why waste the time pulling that Pontiac to the track when you have a perfectly good GTX to run instead? Wife's car maybe.

trying to add text, start and progress thru 2020

Seems like every 66-67 Hemi car was on the track back then, loved watching those cars at the local tracks when they had Stock and Super Stock races.

Seems like every 66-67 Hemi car was on the track back then, loved watching those cars at the local tracks when they had Stock and Super Stock races.
Also 3 of my friends had GTXs, one guy was 63 lol, white with red interior, one dark blue bench seat (he was clocked on 95 @ 153, road block got him and spent night in jail, but big buck daddy got him out and car back. Next had the yellow and black interior 4 speed. Outside my high school a nurse had a 66 Belvedere I red on red Hemi plane jane car, I drooled over that one @ 16 years of age. Always loved that body style!

Interesting color.

"Moonstone"?

Auto Transport Service
Back