• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Here is a '67 GTX my friend completed a couple of years ago. He found the car locally in a woman's garage, partially diassembled, and bought it cheap.

P6190055.JPG

P6190056.JPG

Agreed. My racecar would have looked like that light blue 66 Charger new

I have a 1966 plymouth satellite with a built 448 cu in motor with indy heads and all the goodies.! it is making 580 hp & 600 ft tq lots of fun what do you have and do you drive it and how much.?? I do all the chances i get.!

A little side note does any one out here have a mopar performance292/509 cam & lifters they would sell or do some trading on.?
Also would be up for a lunati voodoo cam 276/284 duration & 513/533 lift with lifters lets talk.!

My email is ............Please do not post email addresses as per Site Rules. Use the Private Message function for contact.

View attachment 17282

View attachment 17283

View attachment 17284
What cam, heads and compression ratio do you have currently to get that hp and torque?

All nice cars! Can anyone post a photo of their back seat top where it fits against the package tray? 1966 coronet 2dr hardtop. Thanks

Bought my dream 67 GTX the end of April. Went to my first car show last weekend. We did pretty good. BEST OF SHOW! Not bad for a car restored over 20 years ago.

20230722_093455.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back