• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Taco stand
20230819_120157.jpg

Dodge Charger rear quarters. Not sure I like the look.
You know that is interesting you say that. I have a 67 R/T and always wondered why they didn't go with the lower quarters like the Charger but now seeing it I agree I don't think I like the look. I am sure other people do.

You know that is interesting you say that. I have a 67 R/T and always wondered why they didn't go with the lower quarters like the Charger but now seeing it I agree I don't think I like the look. I am sure other people do.
I also have a '67 R/T, and that is why I said that.

P7030085.JPG

P7030089.JPG

All those razor crisp lines on the quarter panel and around the rear wheel on 66 and 67 Dodge B body cars is one of the things that first attracted me to them.

They lose a little something on the Charger, but I understand the extremely generous wheel well you get in trade.

Is that the car from Dave's Totally Auto back in the late 1980s?
Sorry but I don't know.
There is so much going on at Carlisle I just thought it looked cool so I took a picture.
Maybe someone else here knows???

Pic came out grainy, I'll try a zoom up.
So what makes this a 500 grille?View attachment 1513533
Coronet 500 grill had that satin black area in it, as did the headlight bezels. The bezels had horizontal bars on them that mated up to bright horizontal bars that bolt to the dark area of the grill, bisecting it. The grill also had a specific "500" centre piece that joined the horizontal bars. Not the first time I have seen this grill on an R/T, and likely will not be the last.; but it is incorrect.

Auto Transport Service
Back