• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see some engine shots !

These weren't the pictures I was looking for :rolleyes:
These are from a few days ago:D........Better????

8.26.17 013.jpg 8.26.17 011.jpg 8.26.17 010.jpg 8.26.17 009.jpg 8.26.17 008.jpg

I'm excited to say I can finally update! .030 over stock stroke 440
Icon flat tops 10.25:1
Trick flow 240 heads
Mild bullet hydraulic
Street dominator
Holley 850
TTI 2" headers
Can't wait to get to the track!
I have a video of it running but the site says it's too big when I try to post!:(

IMG_0856.JPG

I'm excited to say I can finally update! .030 over stock stroke 440
Icon flat tops 10.25:1
Trick flow 240 heads
Mild bullet hydraulic
Street dominator
Holley 850
TTI 2" headers
Can't wait to get to the track!
I have a video of it running but the site says it's too big when I try to post!:(

View attachment 518420

Download your video on YouTube then copy and paste the link in your text. Or hit "share" on YouTube.
What car do you have?

un-popular opinion. Flex radiator hoses look like they should be on a farm tractor , or beater trucks.............................MO

I rep-re-sent that remark.Yes my beater truck does have flex hoses !! LOL !

How the Poly looks now with Roland Osborne's intake manifold. It was tough finding a recessed-base air cleaner that would clear the throttle body, and not have to resort to a 2" filter to clear the hood. This one from K&N (PN 66-3050) is a perfect fit: clears the hood, 3" filter plus the lid for maximum breathability, and the recessed base clears fuel rails and throttle linkage.
upload_2017-9-30_13-20-49.png

Auto Transport Service
Back