• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see some engine shots !

Charger-28_fzqkxg.jpg

what are those things coming off the intake where the coil is usually atttached??? ( there are 3 of them?) Got the coil tucked down on top of the valley pan. Looks very clean!! But a lot of heat ??
Just a guess. Throttle return spring anchor.

Just a guess. Throttle return spring anchor.
what are those things coming off the intake where the coil is usually atttached??? ( there are 3 of them?) Got the coil tucked down on top of the valley pan. Looks very clean!! But a lot of heat ??

Yes, it was a return spring mount point. The coil mount has insulators between it and the mount and there is space between it and the valley tray. Been years with no heat issues.

The idea was to conceal as much of the wiring and plumbing as possible. The plug wires run along the block in custom girdles to keep them hidden and away from the headers.

Yes, it was a return spring mount point. The coil mount has insulators between it and the mount and there is space between it and the valley tray. Been years with no heat issues.

The idea was to conceal as much of the wiring and plumbing as possible. The plug wires run along the block in custom girdles to keep them hidden and away from the headers.

Ahh I C the anchor now. Pretty cool ! And you did a great job hiding everything you could !

Finally was able to get back to my '63 Dodge ....Had to do some work on the left fender well to get it all to fit . Need to ditch that "flexible " rad hose yet and do some tuning.
63engcompa.jpg

Lots of very nice hardware in this thread. Engine in my 67...

Missile hemi nats 2017.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back