• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see them cars !

My 63 sport Fury 51k original miles.

LOL. I have a question about the Roadrunner. Looks like a post car. W1 with a B5 blue interior?
I had one 25 years ago. 383 car to. Rubber floor with bench seat. Aaaaah memories.

My 63 sport Fury 51k original miles.

Klaus are they factory seat belts. I only ask because my 63 did not have any. And I believe it was an option that year ? Ron

The car came with factory seat belts but were faded so I replaced them,still have the originals.

He's my '65 Satellite:

426 6Pak
B727
Milidon Oiling
Dana 60 3:55

I drove this car to high school many many moons ago. The best et was a 12.50 at 110mph but it had way more parts in it then now. But driving it today in this kind of stock form it feels faster then with the big solid cam and Tunnel Ram. Had 4:88's at the time too. Now it's just fun to drive and show.

Lisa

Beautiful color! So is many here, I truly would hate to be a judge at best color with all lined up in a row at a show!!

love black, nice looking, real nice :headbang::headbang::grin:

hey guys,
my Savoy pre-resto...
my Savoy in the paintshop for it's first stage of paint
my Fury parts-car

best regards from the Netherlands,
Marcel van Melis

Attachments

• PA120006.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • rechtsvoor klein.jpg
    rechtsvoor klein.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,030
  • Links kleine foto.jpg
    Links kleine foto.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,014
Mr4speed, Looks good already sitting there....

65hemi nice looking 65 Belvedere... You guys have some real nice cars.. and wow, that white is eye popping bright, Not a Mopar but i painted a 72 Chevelle white with black vinyl roof and stripes, black interior, i thought it a good combo.. not a suggestion, just sayin.. i love looking at all cars and the color combos! :)

My never ending project

Car now has a really strong 413 but soon to have a 500" low deck

Attachments

• DSC02622.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 950
  • DSC02620.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 959
  • DSC02614.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 969
  • DSC02611.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 955
doesn`t a black ext. with red int. pop you nut :headbang::grin:

Very nice, you sure did a lot of work on it, i went thru your pictures and it shows, that HEMI looks great! I see you bought one of those good battery's, ive thought about getting one myself if money ever gets better.. I do something wrong or just not done yet, last picture i could get is the front end shot.. love to see it when your done!

Thats a good looking ride you have there! any other pics? Did you have this when you posted a long time ago about your get together, bar b que, hope i got the right one lol, but i remember you posting a wing ding!!

Auto Transport Service
Back