• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Your Late B-Body

Here are mine, one picture of each. (page 2)
$(KGrHqFHJEQFIHVOOH99BSDBjGVgU!~~60_3.jpg
IMG-20210626-WA0013.jpg
left a.JPG
06MAY2018 right front.JPG
28SEP12 right rear.JPG
03APR2016 s.JPG
red doba 9.JPG

That is one enviable collection. I especially like that white Monaco with the red stripes. Looks factory. I have NEVER seen that before.

That is one enviable collection. I especially like that white Monaco with the red stripes. Looks factory. I have NEVER seen that before.
I just picked that one up last summer, haven't even gotten it all the way home yet. It's a 77 Monaco with a 360. It is in tough shape (mechanically, cosmetically and interior) and I haven't really decided what it's final fate is going to be.

That's quite a collection of 75-79 cars.

I'm diggin the T top 300

I just picked that one up last summer, haven't even gotten it all the way home yet. It's a 77 Monaco with a 360. It is in tough shape (mechanically, cosmetically and interior) and I haven't really decided what it's final fate is going to be.

Gut it, drag car, EZ PZ!

Hello

Do you sell any parts?
I am restoring a 79 Magnum Gt and need the Wheel Lip Moldings like on the gray car in photo.
Thanks Russ
I don't have enough of those for the GT's I have. I'm looking for a few more of them too!

Homemade a/c delete pulley setup on the blue '77 Cordoba on post #51?

Homemade a/c delete pulley setup on the blue '77 Cordoba on post #51?
Yes sir. I never could figure out what pulleys and brackets I was going to need to convert plus the fact that I may put the compressor back on at some point.
IMG_2287.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys. Loving the late model cars posted on this thread, there's some real gems!

Here's my '78 Monaco. Unfortunately a Lean Burn 318 civilian model but it's a Monaco regardless, and I spent 34 years wanting one of these. The dreaded Lean Burn is off, and I'm mid way through new carb set up. Survived pretty well and will only get better now I have it. Thanks for lookin!
IMG_6801.jpg

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_9206.JPEG

IMG_9207.JPEG

Hi guys. Loving the late model cars posted on this thread, there's some real gems!

Here's my '78 Monaco. Unfortunately a Lean Burn 318 civilian model but it's a Monaco regardless, and I spent 34 years wanting one of these. The dreaded Lean Burn is off, and I'm mid way through new carb set up. Survived pretty well and will only get better now I have it. Thanks for lookin!
View attachment 1346140
View attachment 1346141
View attachment 1346142
View attachment 1346143
This gentleman approves.

Hunter.jpg

1664210616960.png

I had a girlfriend who could have passed for her, and the '86 version of that car!

1664210688578.png

Auto Transport Service
Back