• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Your Late B-Body

And yea I like the car this much….. to do this much work to it…
6ECF5AAA-452D-4DBE-9347-5309D1B5E69F.jpeg
F227152D-1E50-4D98-B779-6E46BDA50155.jpeg
4559F702-95F2-42A5-B295-F2FA6CFC201A.jpeg
DBBA3D26-89EC-4483-9DC5-A50CC246E235.jpeg
462E2BC7-AAD8-4122-85E9-B52BB6DFDD63.jpeg

23B552B6-0916-4E6E-A753-B352B2817F78.jpeg

The one thing I’d like to get for it is a A-500 that also has a provision for the floor shifter to mount to.

Might be a long shot but, wondering if you could figure out how to use an 42RH from a Jeep Cherokee? Or least use bits and pieces.

Might be a long shot but, wondering if you could figure out how to use an 42RH from a Jeep Cherokee? Or least use bits and pieces.
I forget what numbers are for the 727 & 904 derivative’s except I need an H model. I’ll visit junkyards later.

My 79, Bought new and now has a 451, running mid 11's great fun car

IMG_1170.JPG Laval-auto-sport-24.jpg

I know that more than likely, it is what he told his dad, but I can almost guarantee that the young man wasn't getting a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, in St. Louis for beer, or in NE for clam chowder. He most likely was in Montreal for the strip joints and bars. Having lived there from 2 to 41 years of age, there were a lot of weekends where downtown Montreal looked like a US college town, with seemingly all of the US's NE universities' and colleges' student bodies partying very hearty in downtown Montreal. They did go get beer, but it was Bras D'Or in Montreal (and they couldn't handle it very well). All the strip joints were full of college/university students, especially on long US weekends.
You can’t guarantee ****.
Re read what I said knowing I know nothing except what I would do, have done and what others have done which not need apply to the student above. If you yourself didn’t make any long distance travel based on “Because I can”, then you loose and lost.

Please note the word "almost". And for you to assume that I haven't made any long distance travel is a little bit of an assumption on your part, since you don't know anything about me and how much travelling I have done, or not. Suffice it to say, downtown Montreal was full of US College and University students every weekend, without fail. They were easy to find; they came into bars (where the legal drinking age was 18, not 21) power drank 4-5 Bras D'Ors in about 15 minutes, getting absolutely hammered shortly thereafter, followed fairly quickly by getting kicked out of the bar.
Clearly your an ***. And a stupid one at that.
Reading Comprehension! Get some.

I've had my 75 Cordoba for almost 17 years now. The original owner and second owner lived across the street from each other near Tarpon Springs FL, the third owner had it for less than a year and never registered it. I bought it from him in Feb 2004 drove it almost 50 miles to get it home and started tearing it apart immediately.

Among the many updates/upgrades are a roller cam, fuel injection, Edelbrock heads. I recently swapped in the Powermaster 95 amp alternator and electric fan.

HPIM0053.JPG HPIM0042.JPG HPIM0051.JPG 20150321_123406.jpg 20150321_123353.jpg 20211229_102616[1].jpg

I was re reading the thread and I’d like to ad, or even question, but IIRC, the keep has the starter on the passenger side. The Jeep would have to be a two wheel drive, something I have never seen because of the amount of snow where I used to live. It just doesn’t make any sense to get a truck or keep in 2 wheel.

I was re reading the thread and I’d like to ad, or even question, but IIRC, the keep has the starter on the passenger side. The Jeep would have to be a two wheel drive, something I have never seen because of the amount of snow where I used to live. It just doesn’t make any sense to get a truck or keep in 2 wheel.

Yeah that's the problem with that version is the starter position from what I remember. Two wheel Jeeps XJs and ZJs are out there but, pretty rare.

If your 75 had air, I'd really be thinking about it.

If you want another late B Body, I'm selling mine. It's posted in this forum under Mopars For Sale. 1975 Road Runner, $18k or best offer.View attachment 1231033

That's a really nice car from what it seems but, if I got another one I'd get a Magnum or another Cordoba since I have some left over parts for a Late B-Body for now. Plus, I have a 1979 Dodge Truck I need to finish up. Thank you for the offer and thank you for sharing that really nice 1975 Road Runner.

Nice stuff in this thread folks.

One of the "Rodney Dangerfields" of Mopars.

...says the '73 Satellite guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back