• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets talk Coffee

source.gif

Lets talk Coffee. Grounds go in, add water & Coffee comes out. Ah......The smell of freshly brewed coffee is the first highlight of the day...I need Coffee first, then talk.....Don’t like those favored or fancy coffees. No sugar, just a little milk.
Chock full o'Nuts Coffee or good ole Eight O'Clock Coffee 100% Colombian.... Need coffee....

View attachment 166989
Photo doesn’t depict how my coffee is served......
Same here. I have to have coffee in the morning to function properly. Now that I'm working from home due to COVID I'm drinking way too much of it. Dark roast all the way with no cream or sugar. As much as I hate Starbucks politically, I do really like their dark roast coffee. Dunkin donuts is good too. Gas station coffee really sucks.

Same here. I have to have coffee in the morning to function properly. Now that I'm working from home due to COVID I'm drinking way too much of it. Dark roast all the way with no cream or sugar. As much as I hate Starbucks politically, I do really like their dark roast coffee. Dunkin donuts is good too. Gas station coffee really sucks.
Quik Star here does a nice job. Casey's not so much.

Sitting on the back porch, throwing a ball for my German shedder puppy, with a cup of Folgers and baileys. Already too hot to do much else. 98° f at 9 a.m.

Last edited:
I see that this is a fairly old thread. I see that no one has mentioned The Bad *** Coffee company from Hawaii, their 100 % Kona Peaberry is 69.50 for 12 oz. they have several very good coffees. not something we could afford to drink everyday, but nice for the Sunday morning.

Auto Transport Service
Back