• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!

SteveSS

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
We don't have tigers but turns out someone laid eyes on a mountain lion feeding on a doe at the ranch. They heard the coyotes yapping louder and closer than normal so they went to check it out. They found two fresh born fawns (twins) and the mother was being munched on. The fawns were rescued and the word got out this last weekend. A neighbor set up a game cam and found out there are 4 lions, not one.

I read on my neighborhood website a large brown bear with 2 cubs is roaming about 200 yards from our house.

It's kind of cool in a way but I don't want Grandma getting eaten by lions out at the ranch.

Now
4a7d23ea691fcd3b0aa1260989ceb249.jpg.max800.jpg
80fe6d87838d6768a078517756679ad3.jpg.max800.jpg

Last edited:
Have to look over your shoulder outside. We been having them come through our yard for years. Carry a gun or an air horn /pepper spray.

Last edited:
bout ten years ago,in the same town i live in now,
the cell fone signal coverage was terrible,no towers.

so you had to drive out of town or way up on the mountain to call anyone...
so i drive way up this dirt road,almost near the top i find a small cutout in the embankment and back in.
get out of my ramcharger,walk to the front out on the road start making calls.
about 35 mins later,im talking to a lady friend and shes replying when suddenly i hear behind me up on the edge of the embankment something just Coughed..
i Freeze,tell her i gotta go and turn around and use the fone as a flashlight....
o...up there..on top of the edge..its a Huge pair of eyes...attached to a Big Cat.
like,way big enough to eat me,and still be hungry.
talk about a moment of :wtf:.....
i kept the fone aimed at it as i walked back Towards it and the truck door...
you really have to keep your composure...balls of steel.
make it to the door,slip inside and haul *** away from there forever....

we have cell towers now...TG ! :praying:

Auto Transport Service
Back