• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Longer wheel stud help

gtxno1

Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone need a little help I just purchased aluminum wheels for my 67 unfortunately I need longer wheel studs at least 1/2 longer than stock my fronts are the original 4 piston disk brake set up and the rears are 8 3/4 what is everyone using thanks

Check out the thread "Torque thrust wheels vs standard lug studs" (tires and wheels forum) or just search "longer lug studs".

Hello everyone need a little help I just purchased aluminum wheels for my 67 unfortunately I need longer wheel studs at least 1/2 longer than stock my fronts are the original 4 piston disk brake set up and the rears are 8 3/4 what is everyone using thanks
For some reason Ford Crown Victoria studs sound familiar. Get on the Dorman site and compare diameters.

Last edited:
These are the long back ones.. you could cut them down..
Fronts might be tricky with the disc brakes
20220521_101252.jpg

The front ones are the issue I have the original 2 piece rotor up front

I am using Weld Pro Star wheels and have ARP wheel studs front and rear. My lugs are open end.

Auto Transport Service
Back