• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Longtime Fabo new to Fbbo

pioneerp

Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
I have been chasing a rumored Hemi motor for years. I didn't know where it was, who owned it and is it real. I kept making phone calls around town. But one person knew where it was and not talking. I still didn't know if it was rumor or not. I gave up asking for the most part. I didn't tell anyone in case my competitors if it ever popped up. A few months back I made a call to check in about something not related to Mopars. I decided to ask one more time if there was any news on the motor. There was!!! I still didn't know where it was though. I didn't know there was more news either. Im now the proud owner of a 1968 Hemi Roadrunner that was stored since 1972. 24,000 on the Odometer. Never drag raced but allot of street racing. I ended up two extra doors and 4 aftermarket hoods. The owner just put in in a heated warehouse, pulled and prepped the motor and stored it several miles away from the car. Then it sat. We had to use the OEM wheels and tires to move it. The front tires we never run, Factory stickers were still on it. The rear fenders were opened up, a narrowed Dana replaced the 8-3/4, springs moved in and subframed.

DSC00694.JPG DSC00695.JPG DSC00702.JPG DSC00703.JPG

Wow!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
Very cool story!
How fortunate you are.
Congrads.

NOTE: Another Low Mileage Hemi car for fellow forum member Bruzilla to check out!

Wow that's quite a story. Congrats on finding her and bringing her out of the darkness into the light. Sweet car, rare find and welcome to FBBO.

Auto Transport Service
Back