• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking at 69 charger's.

Hans has been bondoing up Chargers for about twenty years now and selling them to unsuspecting buyers! I can't believe that people are still buying them from him!

They are expensive these days, but I don't think you could build one as nice for the money! Plus you can drive it now! I would have figured that HLPAG would have died from lead poisoning by now, you know from sanding all the paint off those Chargers or something like that! Lol

They are expensive these days, but I don't think you could build one as nice for the money! Plus you can drive it now! I would have figured that HLPAG would have died from lead poisoning by now, you know from sanding all the paint off those Chargers or something like that! Lol

Yeah, I remember 15-20 years ago when I could bought them cheaper. See what happens with everything. I get there is people there is people that have money but, just me here. If I was a millionaire there still has to be a ceiling to the price. But, I guess prices are crazy because of various factors currently. It's ashamed the average enthusiast is being priced/squeezed out or at least currently anyways.

Also, thank you for pointing out that HPLAG is still around. I thought those guys got sued or something like that? I see they operate under a different name and still sell Chargers/Mopars.

HLPAG = Hans Luedtke Performance Auto Group

Screenshot 2021-12-21 055035.png
Screenshot 2021-12-21 055119.png

Unless you happen to like frame rails filled with expanding foam then sculpted to perfection then undercoated to look new!

My buddy and I both rebuilt and restored our car's ourselves. Buying price for mine was 7 grand. Then dropped another 40 grand at least to bring the car back to life. Know I can never get the money out of what I put in it but don't intend on selling it. With gas prices going up have to drive it less than I would normally. But still bite the bullet and fill it up and drive it like I stole it. LOL. Yes, sheet metal is not cheap either when a quarter run's a round 400 dollars or more. Roof skin was about 8 hundred. Glass is not cheap either and it is not always correct to what came in the car. So it is I guess the love of that old muscle car that we saw when we were kid's and could not afford it back then.

Always comical to see threads about not being able to find a car but the OP doesn't start a wanted thread here. :BangHead::BangHead:

Auto Transport Service
Back