• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for 69 superbee front reflector buckets

eddie102870

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
cant seem to find any, any help is appreciated

IMG_2124.jpg

thanks boss, mustve had a brain fart. completely forgot about ebay...lol

I ordered mine for my '69 Charger from Year One. They want $50.99/pair. Classic Industries wants $79.99/pair. I couldn't find any at the time I needed them so I bit the bullet and bought from Year one.

How soon do you need them? I am going to the Indy Cylinder Show and Swap this weekend in Indianapolis. I can keep an eye out for some if you want. How many do you need?

I ordered mine for my '69 Charger from Year One. They want $50.99/pair. Classic Industries wants $79.99/pair. I couldn't find any at the time I needed them so I bit the bullet and bought from Year one.

How soon do you need them? I am going to the Indy Cylinder Show and Swap this weekend in Indianapolis. I can keep an eye out for some if you want. How many do you need?

I'm not home til Sunday. I have spare fronts and backs with messed up lenses. If you can wait, I'll mailed them to you. Are front and back the same?

Sure glad this thread came up.. I was sold fronts and backs. We painted the fronts but at least were waiting to paint the rears to match the white stripe. Just checked and the "rears" are twice as deep/slanted than my originals. If anyone needs a set of rears for a Dart... lol At least I have an order into Megaparts that I can tack a pair onto and not pay shipping. P&G sold me different fronts and backs for "B body".

Auto Transport Service
Back