• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a set of 440 aluminum heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshb1983

Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
looking for a set of 440 aluminum heads..not really picky on brands, just need a good solid set thats ready to put on engine or close to it..if anyone has some let me know..im very serious and i can come pickup if its a reasonable driving distance or pay for shipping..

What do you have now and what is your goal?

i have a 1974 440 being bored 30 over..right now i have just a set of stock 452 heads, i wen through and rebuilt them but fig if im gonna go this far with rebuild i might as well do it right the first time...im just wanting a good street engine..somthing i can drive and cruise around and maby get on every once in a while..nothing crazy powerful

- - - Updated - - -

be nice to find some elderbrock aluminum heads or something with the same quality

look at some new stealth heads, not too expensive and on par with edelbrocks

look at some new stealth heads, not too expensive and on par with edelbrocks
i looked at them and the prices are good..bout 500 bucks a head all ready to go...are they good to run right out of the box? i seen on here alot of ppl say they need some port work and stuff like that..

i looked at them and the prices are good..bout 500 bucks a head all ready to go...are they good to run right out of the box? i seen on here alot of ppl say they need some port work and stuff like that..

you can if you not making huge power, there quality has improved, you can chuck some new locks, retainers and springs in which i would recommend anyway as to match them to your cam, thats all cheap parts anyway

you can if you not making huge power, there quality has improved, you can chuck some new locks, retainers and springs in which i would recommend anyway as to match them to your cam, thats all cheap parts anyway

Doin't waste your money on chinese heads. Buy American! They're worth the extra cost!

2 sets of heads available RIGHT NOW:

1. FOR SALE NOS STAGE 6 Heads
Started by fc7cuda, 07-29-2013 06:07 PM

2. FOR SALE indy 440-1 heads
Started by swiz69, 06-07-2013 07:15 AM Replies: 8
Views: 925
Rating0 / 5
Last Post By
nomax
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message 07-31-2013, 09:04 AM

3. FOR SALE Edelbrock heads
Started by happyjackdaddy54, 07-10-2013 03:35 PM