• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Still looking for 915 B/RB heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Still looking for a good, unaltered set of 915 head castings, no parts needed as everything will be replaced, 1.60 or 1.74 exhaust, matters not as they just need to be as-produced and not damaged. Preferably within 300 miles of Savannah, Tn, but that's not a deal-breaker. PM me here if you have something, thanks...wb

Within 300 miles or 3000?
I have a bare set out here in California.....

Calif is too far away and when I moved here I left 2 sets at my shop in Dunsmuir with expectations of making a return trip for a load of engines, parts and materials...unfortunately, that didn't happen! Please PM me about your location and Florida info, thanks...wb

Last edited:
Still looking for a good, unaltered set of 915 head castings, no parts needed as everything will be replaced, 1.60 or 1.74 exhaust, matters not as they just need to be as-produced and not damaged. Preferably within 300 miles of Savannah, Tn, but that's not a deal-breaker. PM me here if you have something, thanks...wb
I have a clean untouched set in Tampa Florida. Pm me

Nothing surprises me as I left quite the treasure trove there, several 383 blocks, 12+ sets of heads, tons of core parts, a complete 383 short block, an AAQA std bore 413 industrial block, 2 dana 60s, a couple of complete 727s, several 8-3/4s, 2 complete K-members with complete suspensions, HS rockers, Isky rockers, 1/2 my brain! Grrr...oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back