• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for clips 1970 Charger RT

jandaman

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
Friend is restoring his 1970 Charger RT. Having issue with replacing clips that hold the RT panel to the doors. Attached is a picture of the clips, need 4.

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/the-sublime-1970-dodge-charger-rt-is-concours-worthy/. If you see the car in the above link, he needs to attach the panel that has the RT logo to the car doors. Thanks for any leads.

signal-2023-12-19-16-33-57-737.jpg

I could not find these a few years ago. Had my body guy epoxy threaded studs to the door scoop and used a small aluminum nut on inside of door. Not factory but works just fine.

I could not find these a few years ago. Had my body guy epoxy threaded studs to the door scoop and used a small aluminum nut on inside of door. Not factory but works just fine.
I'll pass on that info. I have another friend who might be able to 3D print the part.

Auto Transport Service
Back